DeepSee.ai represents a new category of people-first automation solutions in the wake of frustration with the widespread failure of AI-powered productivity projects to deliver value. We’ve created the world’s first Knowledge Process Automation (KPA) platform to mine unstructured data, operationalize AI-powered insights, and automate results into real-time action for the enterprise. Taking AI-productivity from the lab and into production, the KPA suite is especially useful in highly regulated industries such as the capital markets and insurance verticals, with a business solution flow architecture designed to automate line-of-business problems leveraging the very latest innovations in semantic modeling and natural language processing, all while solving the deployment, scalability, and availability issues that plague most robotic AI initiatives. In a world where enterprises are swimming in data, but very little insight, DeepSee.ai is putting the power of AI and the advantages of knowledge in the hands of the humans.
DeepSee is seeking a self-driven, autonomous and motivated individual with experience and passion for cutting-edge, cloud-based serverless data technology. We seek an individual who can work with our business and teams to help drive cloud technology architectures in AWS that matches the high ambitions and objectives of the company.
This position contributes to our cloud & data functions that will help revolutionize the way DeepSee builds and leverages its platform in AWS with solid data structures in the cloud. DeepSee embraces serverless as a core principle and enables microservice development. This will help us continue to enhance our ability to enable artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning for business purposes.
- Providing technical and team leadership to drive initiatives and projects forward
- Working on React-based web applications with a cross-functional team
- Writing clean, maintainable, thoroughly tested, and bug-free code
- Participating in product, design, development, testing, and code reviews
- Identifying, incorporating, and communicating best practices
- Making decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality
- Planning and leading testing for complex projects
- Reviewing code and mentoring other engineers
- Providing time estimates and participating in agile development
- Reviewing specifications and working with PMs to implement lean methodology
- 3+ years’ experience in developing in Cloud environments
- 3+ years of React experience, including a solid understanding of components and services
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, design patterns, data structure, and software engineering principles
- Extensive experience with Git and coding workflows such as branching and pull requests
- Commitment to principles of code excellence: unit testing, automated testing, peer code-reviews, and continuous integration
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Experience following Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and improving engineering workflows using Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence) or similar products
- Experience with a REST, APIs and web sockets
- Able to work across multiple environments (local, staging, testing, production, etc.)
- Able to efficiently debug and troubleshoot across the entire tech stack
- Very good (and realistic) time and task management skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly & concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Able to clearly convey complex ideas to non tech-savvy people with strong verbal and written communication skills (in-person meetings, phone, email, Slack)
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience with Git & Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience improving Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
Finally, it is important that you align with our Values.
Knowledge Over Noise
One Team, One Dream
Be a Seeker
We offer 100% company paid premiums on health, dental and vision insurance, unlimited PTO, remote work and the chance to work on cutting edge technology with seasoned professionals.